Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Backdrop!!!

Have you ever bought something that you were really excited about and when it got to you, you were even more excited because it was even better then you thought? Well it happened to me today!! I ordered a backdrop from " Magic Backdrops" magicbackdrops.com and received it today! All I can say is "WOW"!!! I love it! Sets up in about 1-2 minutes max! And tears down in almost the same time!! It's well/ professionally made and ready to use as soon as you receive it!! Several shows this weekend and on Monday, I can't wait to use it!!! This backdrop will make you look professional before you even do your act!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to ventriloquism and find both this blog and www.theventriloquistdummy.com a great resource to get me started!

    ReplyDelete